Police SUV Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Fourth Reported Case in Austin, TX

We have been covering the reports that police SUVs have problems with carbon monoxide emissions within the car. These police SUV carbon monoxide poisoning have only grown larger in number in the recent past. The Ford Explorer vehicle that is causing the problems is an extremely popular car in the United States and is a […]

Union Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Sickens Five People

Five people were transported to the hospital following a Union carbon monoxide poisoning Sunday night. Union, NJ was the site of dangerously high levels of carbon monoxide in a home, according to TAPinto. Reports said that a female was unconscious in the home, and another person had undisclosed medical issues. Sadly, this tragic event also […]

Building Owner in Manitowoc Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Disputes Citations

The Manitowoc carbon monoxide poisoning that occurred in October of last year sent 17 people to the hospital. The Manitowoc, WI building affected was owned by Rep. Paul Tittl and holds The Manitowoc County Republican Party Headquarters, Susie Kay’s Cafe, and five apartments. Ten people in the apartments and seven people from the cafe were […]

Pennsylvania Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Sickens Five

A Pennsylvania carbon monoxide poisoning sent three adults and two infants to the hospital, according to Standard Speaker. Firefighters were sent to a couple of homes that had elevated levels of carbon monoxide. One side of the duplex had levels at 140 ppm with levels at 106 ppm in the sleeping area. The other side […]

Plane Carbon Monoxide Poisoning In Anchorage Alaska

A pilot, who died in Anchorage, Alaska, died because of a plane carbon monoxide poisoning. The floatplane that was involved in the crash had an extremely damaged and degraded muffler can assembly. The carbon monoxide death occurred last year, according to KFQD. Before he crashed the plane into a tree, the pilot made two 360 […]

The Push for Stricter Carbon Monoxide Laws

With carbon monoxide tragedies in the news lately, there has been a push from advocates for stricter carbon monoxide laws. It has been revealed that a group representing hotel management in Michigan was opposed to these stricter carbon monoxide laws. According to WWMT.com West Michigan, the Michigan Lodging and Tourism Association (MLTA) opposed legislation that […]

Another Michigan Hotel Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

After some patrons of the hotel reported a lightheaded feeling, the employees and patrons numbering 60 were evacuated to avoid tragedy in another Michigan hotel carbon monoxide poisoning, according to Click on Detroit. Investigators determined that the pool heater was the culprit in this carbon monoxide poisoning. They also checked the elevator shaft for carbon […]

Kansas City Carbon Monoxide Kills Two

Tragedy struck in the Kansas City carbon monoxide poisoning that occurred last weekend, according to KSN.com. Two people in Kansas City, Kansas died of carbon monoxide poisoning in a Walmart in the parking lot. They were found dead in the parking lot Sunday morning, and the police chief announced the cause of death on Twitter […]

Three Hospitalized In Chicago Condo Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Three workers were hospitalized after using a gas-powered pressure washer in this Chicago condo carbon monoxide poisoning, according to CBS Local. They were operating it in the parking garage, causing the entire condo to be evacuated. It is never a good idea to run a gas-powered engine indoors. The workers apparently thought that the open […]

East Harlem Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Kills Elderly Couple

A time meant for celebration, Easter Sunday, was a nightmare for the daughter of an elderly couple in East Harlem, New York. The elderly couple was found dead following the East Harlem carbon monoxide poisoning possibly due to a defective stove. The elderly man was found with his face in a pool of vomit. The […]