Posts

Carbon Monoxide Strikes At Wisconsin Dells Hotel

By Attorney Gordon Johnson Call me at 800-992-9447 https://carbonmonoxide-poisoning.com/ Carbon monoxide poisoning has ruined another summer weekend, this time at the  Travel Lodge Hotel in Lake Delton, Wisconsin.  Carbon monoxide was discovered…

Eau Claire Woman In Fire Died Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

An autopsy has determined that a Eau Claire, Wis., woman found in her home after a fire died of carbon monoxide poisoning, according to the Leader-Telegram. http://www.leadertelegram.com/news/front_page/article_910ca61c-0ddb-11e2-aab9-001a4bcf887a.html Cheryl…

Bird's Nest Blamed For Wisconsin Carbon Monoxide Incident

A bird's nest was almost lethal in a town in Wisconsin late last Thursday night. Eight people in Dodgeville, Wis., were taken to a hospital after suffering carbon monoxide poisoning, according to the Associated Press. http://gazettextra.com/weblogs/latest-news/2012/jul/27/8-taken-hospital-carbon-monoxide-poisoning/ Police…

$2 Million Settlement Reached In Wisconsin Carbon Monoxide Case

A man who was permanently disabled after suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning while in a recreational vehicle in Wisconsin has accepted a $2 million settlement, according to The Daily Telegram of Adrian, Mich. http://www.lenconnect.com/news/x1898610278/-2M-accepted-in-carbon-monoxide-case-that-left-Riga-man-permanently-disabled The…

Wisconsin Woman Died Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning In Trailer Fire ppe

A Chippewa Falls, Wis., woman died following a trailer home fire last week was killed by carbon monoxide poisoning, according to a report released Wednesday by the local fire department. The victim was Kathleen Lindsey, who apparently was overcome…

Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Sends 13 To The Hospital In Wisconsin

A leak  from a forklift Thursday led to 13 employees at Chippewa Bi Products in Wisconsin being sent to the hospital for carbon monoxide poisoning, according to WQOW-TV. The incident took place at the rendering facility near Alma Center. http://www.wqow.com/story/16609083/10-employees-hospitalized-following-possible-co-poisoning The…

Four Hospitalized For Suspected Carbon Monoxide Poisoning At Green Bay Hotel

In the second unfortunate case of this type I've seen recently, four guests -- including two children -- at the Hilton Garden Inn  in Green Bay were hospitalized for apparent carbon monoxide poisoning Friday, according to the Green Bay…

Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Sends 11 To The Hospital In New London, Wis.

Here's why you need carbon monoxide detectors in your dwelling. Nearly a dozen people in New London, Wis., were hospitalized and released Sunday for carbon monoxide poisoning after a leak of the deadly gas in their apartment building, according…

Four Family Members In Wisconsin Are Treated For Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Four family members, one found semi-conscious,  were hospitalized in Neenah, Wis., Tuesday for carbon monoxide poisoning. One of the family's cats was killed by the lethal gas. http://www.postcrescent.com/article/20110308/APC0101/110308032/4-hospitalized-1-cat-dead-after-carbon-monoxide-poisoning?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|APC-News The…

Carbon Monoxide Leak Sends Four Green Bay Apartment Dwellers To The Hospital

Four people were hospitalized Monday following a carbon monoxide leak in a Green Bay,  Wis., apartment building, according to the Green Bay Press Gazette.   http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/article/20101115/GPG0101/101115011/4-hospitalized-after-carbon-monoxide-leak-at-west-side-apartment-building?GID=1J2vVsSUrLwpSZrHMcsk7+uSsMoV+9sLWlVplzyJJ9A%3D After…