Posts

Eau Claire Student Died Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning, Autopsy Confirms

An autopsy has determined that a University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire student died of carbon monoxide poisoning following a fire his apartment in that Wisconsin city, according to the Pioneer Press. http://www.twincities.com/wisconsin/ci_21741980/eau-claire-fire-stillwater-township-resident-died-carbon Ross…

Eau Claire Woman In Fire Died Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

An autopsy has determined that a Eau Claire, Wis., woman found in her home after a fire died of carbon monoxide poisoning, according to the Leader-Telegram. http://www.leadertelegram.com/news/front_page/article_910ca61c-0ddb-11e2-aab9-001a4bcf887a.html Cheryl…

Bird's Nest Blamed For Wisconsin Carbon Monoxide Incident

A bird's nest was almost lethal in a town in Wisconsin late last Thursday night. Eight people in Dodgeville, Wis., were taken to a hospital after suffering carbon monoxide poisoning, according to the Associated Press. http://gazettextra.com/weblogs/latest-news/2012/jul/27/8-taken-hospital-carbon-monoxide-poisoning/ Police…

$2 Million Settlement Reached In Wisconsin Carbon Monoxide Case

A man who was permanently disabled after suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning while in a recreational vehicle in Wisconsin has accepted a $2 million settlement, according to The Daily Telegram of Adrian, Mich. http://www.lenconnect.com/news/x1898610278/-2M-accepted-in-carbon-monoxide-case-that-left-Riga-man-permanently-disabled The…

Wisconsin Woman Died Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning In Trailer Fire ppe

A Chippewa Falls, Wis., woman died following a trailer home fire last week was killed by carbon monoxide poisoning, according to a report released Wednesday by the local fire department. The victim was Kathleen Lindsey, who apparently was overcome…

Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Sends 13 To The Hospital In Wisconsin

A leak  from a forklift Thursday led to 13 employees at Chippewa Bi Products in Wisconsin being sent to the hospital for carbon monoxide poisoning, according to WQOW-TV. The incident took place at the rendering facility near Alma Center. http://www.wqow.com/story/16609083/10-employees-hospitalized-following-possible-co-poisoning The…

Green Bay Hotel Had Lethal Carbon Monoxide Levels In Leak That Sent 16 To The Hospital

The Hilton Garden Inn in Green Bay is apparently still keeping mum about a carbon monoxide leak a week ago that lead to about 16 people going to the hospital. At least, that what the Green Bay Press-Gazette reported Friday. http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2012201060552 The…

Four Hospitalized For Suspected Carbon Monoxide Poisoning At Green Bay Hotel

In the second unfortunate case of this type I've seen recently, four guests -- including two children -- at the Hilton Garden Inn  in Green Bay were hospitalized for apparent carbon monoxide poisoning Friday, according to the Green Bay…

Will Consumers Find Out About The Navien Heater Recall, Due To Carbon Monoxide Risk?

Earlier this week the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) announced the voluntary recall of 13,000 tankless waters heaters. These heaters pose a threat of leaking carbon monoxide, a lethal colorless, odorless gas. But we have to wonder,…