Posts

CO Detectors Never Installed At N.C. Hotel Where 3 Died

Here are some more disturbing findings coming out of the investigation of the Boone, N.C., hotel where three guests apparently succumbed to carbon monoxide poisoning and died. The Charlotte Observer reported Sunday that the Best Western hotel…

Branded Hotels Again Fail to Monitor for Carbon Monoxide Risks

By Attorney Gordon Johnson Call me at 800-992-9447 https://carbonmonoxide-poisoning.com/ The ironies of two separate fatal carbon monoxide catastrophes occurring within one room in the Best Western Inn in Boone, North Carolina are numerous. …