About 50 people were evacuated from a Holiday Inn Express in Maryland early Monday morning because of an apparent carbon monoxide leak, according to

The hotel, located on Marshalee Drive in Elkridge, had high levels of carbon monoxide, according to responders from the Howard County Department of Fire and Rescue Services.

Guests were evacuated from the hotel’s second and third floors at about 4 a.m., reported. No one had carbon monoxide poisoning.

Authorities suspect that the carbon monoxide leak came from a heater, said.

In a far more dramatic incident, in June the Holiday Inn was evacuated when authorities discovered that guests has allegedly set up a methamphetamine lab in one of the hotel rooms, according to