Posts

DNS Risk in Linden, NJ Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

The 10-year-old girl in the Linden, NJ carbon monoxide poisoning tragedy, Emike Asekomhe, is still in “extremely critical condition” at Newark Beth Israel Hospital. Her 9-year-old brother died after both were found unconscious by their mother…

Linden, New Jersey Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Tragedy

Linden, New Jersey Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Leaves One Child Dead Attorney Gordon Johnson 800-992-9447 A young boy is dead and his sister is in critical condition after the Linden, New Jersey carbon monoxide poisoning tragedy. While a carbon…

Four in Nebraska Almost Killed As Car Is Left Running in Garage

Four people nearly died of carbon monoxide poisoning Sunday in Nebraska after a car was left running in a home’s attached garage. http://www.omaha.com/article/20100316/NEWS01/100319699 Authorities were investigating the near-fatal incident…

Carbon Monoxide Prompts Student Evacuation, Shuts Two Restaurants in Philadelphia

More than 250 students were evacuated and two restaurants were temporarily closed when high levels of carbon monoxide set of alarms at a Center Center building in Philadelphia early Monday morning, according to the Philadelphia Inquirer.http://www.philly.com/philly/news/breaking/83270412.html?cmpid=15585797The…

New York Law Ordering Installation of Carbon Monoxide Alarms Takes Effect In February

New York’s law mandating the installation of carbon monoxide detectors in dwellings goes into effect Feb. 22.The law requires that carbon monoxide alarms be installed in all new and existing one- and two-family homes, multi-family residences…

Furnace Causes Raised Carbon Monoxide Levels

Dear Attorney Johnson:I thought I'd share with you some of what happened yesterday when I spent Christmas with my dad, sister and nephew. While driving to Kentucky, my dad was telling me that my nephew Jim was doing very well in the 6th grade…