Posts

Illinois Family Overcome By Carbon Monoxide

Thank God for all the boyfriends and dogs that have saved their loved ones from perishing from carbon monoxide poisoning. In the latest example,  a young Illinois man saved his girlfriend, her family and her dog from certain death in Antioch…

Two Women Die Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning In Chicago

Two women died of carbon monoxide poisoning Sunday after a leak of the lethal gas in their West Rogers Park apartment building in Chicago, according NBC. Authorities are blaming too few CO detectors for the tragedy. http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/2-Dead-After-Apparent-Carbon-Monoxide-Leak--188648511.html#ixzz2JIm3zI6i The…

Illinois Man, Son Apparently Died Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

A man and his 4-year-old son were found dead in their home in Yorkville, Ill., apparent victims of carbon monoxide poisoning, according to the Beacon News. http://beaconnews.suntimes.com/news/15966912-418/coroner-carbon-monoxide-factor-in-boy-fathers-death.html On…

Chicago Thanksgiving Party Ends Up With 20 Ill From Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

When are people going to learn this lesson: Don't use a grill inside your home. On Thanksgiving night 20 people at a party in Chicago got carbon monoxide poisoning, according to the Chicago Tribune. http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2011-11-24/news/chi-20-people-suffer-carbon-monoxide-poisoning-20111124_1_carbon-monoxide-poisoning-thanksgiving-party-area-hospitals And…