Posts

Woman Dies After Suffering Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Boating

One of the two people who were hospitalized after suffering carbon monoxide poisoning Sunday while boating has died, according to the San Luis Obispo Tribune. http://www.sanluisobispo.com/2013/05/30/2527743/woman-dead-nacimiento-lake.html The…

Five Die Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning In Washington, D.C., Suburb

Five Salvadoran immigrants died of apparent carbon monoxide poisoning Tuesday in a home in Oxon Hill, Md., according to The Washington Post. http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/crime/five-killed-in-oxon-hill-home-by-apparent-carbon-monoxide-poisoning/2012/04/24/gIQArPHefT_story.html The…

Nevada Supreme Court To Consider Legal Issues From Motel Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

The Nevada Supreme Court will be reviewing a case stemming from an incident where four guests of a motel died of carbon monoxide poisoning, according to Courthouse News Service. They were killed at the Casino West Motel in Yerington, Nev.,…

Family Sues Over Tampa Woman's Carbon Monoxide Death

The survivors of a Tampa woman who died of carbon monoxide poisoning last year are suing her apartment building owner, its architect and the person who left his car running in its garage, according to Tampa Bay Online. http://www2.tbo.com/news/breaking-news/2012/mar/11/5/memeto2-family-files-civil-suit-in-womans-death-ar-367890/ The…

Elderly Man Dies, Two Others Hospitalized, For Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Near Pittsburgh

One man was killed and two others were hospitalized for carbon monoxide poisoning Saturday in a suburb of  Pittsburgh, Pa., according to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/12070/1215854-55.stm The victims were discovered…

Aspen To Pay $50,000 For Defense Fund For City Employees Charged In Carbon Monoxide Death Of Family

Here is a horrendous case of carbon monoxide poisoning: A family from Denver wins a holiday stay in Aspen in a charity auction, and all four family members die on Thanksgiving 2008 from the lethal fumes at the vacation home. Parker Lofgren,…

Ohio Couple Killed By Carbon Monoxide From SUV Left Running In Garage

Here are two more tragic carbon monoxide poisoning deaths. Last Saturday a married couple, Brian and Shirley Sterling, 52 and 47, respectively, were found dead around noon in their home in Austintown, Ohio, by their daughter.  http://www.vindy.com/news/2010/jun/06/couple-found-dead-in-home/ She…