Posts

New Hampshire Target Store Evacuated For High Carbon Monoxide Levels, 17 Employees Treated

A Target store in Keene, N.H., had to be evacuated Tuesday due to high levels of carbon monoxide, and 17 employees were taken to local hospitals, according to the Keene Sentinel. http://www.sentinelsource.com/news/local/carbon-monoxide-detected-at-keene-department-store/article_b3ecb24d-fd45-5d78-9cea-fb74f1762fdf.html Fire…

Landlord Set To Stand Trial On Criminal Charges In The Carbon Monoxide Deaths Of Three Tenants

 In an unusual case, a landlord in Long Island, N.Y., is about to stand trial for criminally negligent homicide in the deaths of three tenants who succumbed to carbon monoxide poisoning.   http://www.newsday.com/long-island/suffolk/landlord-charged-in-deaths-may-have-to-defend-himself-1.1989666  It's…