Posts

New Hampshire Target Store Evacuated For High Carbon Monoxide Levels, 17 Employees Treated

A Target store in Keene, N.H., had to be evacuated Tuesday due to high levels of carbon monoxide, and 17 employees were taken to local hospitals, according to the Keene Sentinel. http://www.sentinelsource.com/news/local/carbon-monoxide-detected-at-keene-department-store/article_b3ecb24d-fd45-5d78-9cea-fb74f1762fdf.html Fire…

Ohio Couple Killed By Carbon Monoxide From SUV Left Running In Garage

Here are two more tragic carbon monoxide poisoning deaths. Last Saturday a married couple, Brian and Shirley Sterling, 52 and 47, respectively, were found dead around noon in their home in Austintown, Ohio, by their daughter.  http://www.vindy.com/news/2010/jun/06/couple-found-dead-in-home/ She…