Posts

North Carolina Law Would Mandate Hotel Carbon Monoxide Alarms

After the senseless deaths of three people, it looks like North Carolina will be passing legislation that would require hotels to put carbon monoxide detectors next to fuel-burning appliances, the Charlotte News & Observer reported Wednesday. http://www.newsobserver.com/2013/07/10/3022424/nc-bill-require-co-detectors-in.html The…

Medical Examiner In Boone Best Western CO Deaths Resigns

I've done several blogs on the lessons to be learned, and actions that should be taken, after three guests perished from carbon monoxide poisoning in a Best Western Hotel in Boone, N.C. To refresh your memory, an elderly couple -- Daryl Jenkins,…

Carbon Monoxide Strikes At Wisconsin Dells Hotel

By Attorney Gordon Johnson Call me at 800-992-9447 https://carbonmonoxide-poisoning.com/ Carbon monoxide poisoning has ruined another summer weekend, this time at the  Travel Lodge Hotel in Lake Delton, Wisconsin.  Carbon monoxide was discovered…

Carbon Monoxide Effecting Other Guests at Boone Best Western?

By Attorney Gordon Johnson Call me at 800-992-9447 https://carbonmonoxide-poisoning.com/ In the wake of the carbon monoxide deaths at the Best Western in Boone, North Carolina, the concern should not be just for those who died, but for anyone…