Posts

Suit In Carbon Monoxide Deaths Of Family Of Four Settled

Maybe now their surviving relatives will have some peace. In 2008 an entire family that had won a stay at a luxurious mansion in Aspen died of carbon monoxide poisoning at the place. The victims were Parker Lofgren, 39, Caroline Lofgren, 42,…

Brain-Damaged Man Sues Hotel Over Carbon Monoxide Leak

A former pilot, who suffered traumatic brain injury from carbon monoxide poisoning at an Embassy Suites hotel in California, has filed over the incident, according to Inside Bay Area's website. http://www.insidebayarea.com/breaking-news/ci_22397707/carbon-monoxide-leak-at-burlingame-hotel-caused-brain California…