https://carbonmonoxide.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/co-site-logo-300x104.png 0 0 Attorney Gordon Johnson https://carbonmonoxide.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/co-site-logo-300x104.png Attorney Gordon Johnson2013-05-13 04:42:042013-05-13 04:42:04Reno Hotel Evacuated After Carbon Monoxide Leak
A Reno, Nev., hotel was evacuated Saturday after several guests got ill from carbon monoxide, according to KTVN-TV.
The Reno Fire Department was called to the El Cortez Hotel after guests said they felt sick around 3:30 p.m., the TV station reported. The respondents detected high levels of carbon monoxide at the hotel, and evacuated it as well as the businesses on its first floor.
According to KTVN, the potentially lethal gas came from two malfunctioning water heaters. Although guests were allowed to return to the El Cortez, they didn’t have hot water overnight.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!