A couple that had been boating on Nacimiento Lake in San Luis Obispo County, Calif., was hospitalized for carbon monoxide poisoning Sunday, according to The Tribune News.

 http://www.sanluisobispo.com/2013/05/28/2524836/nacimiento-lake-carbon-monoxide.html

The man and woman were in their boat’s stern and apparently breathed in exhaust from its engine, the newspaper reported.

Sheriff’s deputies were called over to the boat at about 4 p.m. Sunday, where they had to perform CPR on the woman because she wasn’t breathing, according to The Tribune News.

Both the woman and the man were transported by ambulance to Twin Cities Community Hospital in Templeton.

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.