The family of a young Marine who died of carbon monoxide poisoning in his girlfriend’s apartment in Meridian, Idaho, has filed a lawsuit over his death, according to KTVB-TV.

http://www.ktvb.com/home/Lawsuit-filed-on-behalf-of-Marine-who-died-at-Meridian-apartment-complex-196166001.html

McQuen Forbush, 18, died in November of the lethal gas, which leaked from a water heater at the apartment complex.

Now his family is suing a number of defendants — including the owners of the Sagecrest apartment complex, First Rate Property Management, Parkcenter Plumbing and the water heater’s maker — for wrongful death, negligence and personal injury, KTVB reported.

The lawsuit alleges that Sagecrest knew there was a dangerous problem with its water heaters but didn’t address the issue, according to KTVB.

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.