Three Die Of Apparent Carbon Monoxide Poisoning In Michigan

On Christmas Day a couple and an 11-year-old boy died of apparent carbon monoxide poisoning in Flint, Mich., according to the Associated Press.

http://www.mlive.com/newsflash/index.ssf/story/3-die-of-apparent-carbon-monoxide-poison/e13f74e41b874c809b1d994b7f8a38d5

LeTroy Edwards, 43, Selena Carranza, 37, and her son Jayson Cobbin, 11, were the victims of the accidental poisoning, AP reported. Edwards and Carranza were dead at the scene, while the boy died at a hospital.

Earlier in the week, on Monday, two people in Bruce Township also perished from apparent carbon monoxide poisoning, according to AP.

The source of the lethal gas wasn’t identified in either incident.

 

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *