An East Texas couple found dead in their home Tuesday were apparent victims of carbon monoxide poisoning, according to the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

http://www.star-telegram.com/2012/12/18/4494525/east-texas-couple-found-dead-carbon.html

The victims, Cynthia Pettigrew, 50, and Johnathan Lydia, who was about to celebrate his 49th birthday, had a gasoline-powered generator running inside their house in Tyler, Texas, according to authorities.

Tyler police responded to the scene about 3 p.m. after a family member found the two bodies, according to the Star-Telegram. The relative had not heard from the pair “in days,” the paper reported.

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.