An autopsy has determined that a University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire student died of carbon monoxide poisoning following a fire his apartment in that Wisconsin city, according to the Pioneer Press.

http://www.twincities.com/wisconsin/ci_21741980/eau-claire-fire-stillwater-township-resident-died-carbon

Ross Livermore, 21, of Stillwater Township, was one of two students who were killed as the result of a fire last Monday morning in their apartment. That blaze is under investigation.

Another Stillwater-area youth, 21-year-old Jacob Clarkson, sustained critical burns in the fire and succumbed to them last Tuesday at Hennepen County Medical Center, which is in Minneapolis, according to the Pioneer Press.

Livermore and Clarkson and their two other roommates, Garret Isakson and Casey Malan, also both 21, all graduated from Stillwater Area High School, the Pioneer Press reported.

Isakson and Malan escaped from the four-bedroom apartment the four youths all shared, and were treated at the Mayo Clinic Health System in Eau Claire and released, according the the newspaper.

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.