https://carbonmonoxide.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/co-site-logo-300x104.png 0 0 Attorney Gordon Johnson https://carbonmonoxide.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/co-site-logo-300x104.png Attorney Gordon Johnson2012-09-05 05:04:072012-09-05 05:04:07Nine Siblings Treated For Carbon Monoxide Poisoning In RV
Over Labor Day weekend nine siblings were treated for carbon monoxide poisoning in Arkansas after a gasoline generator in their RV leaked the lethal gas, according to the Carroll County News.
The family with the nine children was driving near Osage, Ark., when the incident occurred on Monday night. The parents called for help after the children said they were getting headaches and feeling drowsy, Carroll County News reported.
EMTs went to the family on Highway 412 in Osage, and eight of the group were immediately taken to Mercy Hospital in Berryville. The ninth child was taken by airlift to Springfield, Ark., for treatment.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!