About 50 people were evacuated from a Holiday Inn Express in Maryland early Monday morning because of an apparent carbon monoxide leak, according to Patch.com.

http://elkridge.patch.com/articles/carbon-monoxide-levels-spike-at-elkridge-hotel

The hotel, located on Marshalee Drive in Elkridge, had high levels of carbon monoxide, according to responders from the Howard County Department of Fire and Rescue Services.

Guests were evacuated from the hotel’s second and third floors at about 4 a.m.,Patch.com reported. No one had carbon monoxide poisoning.

Authorities suspect that the carbon monoxide leak came from a heater, Patch.com said.

In a far more dramatic incident, in June the Holiday Inn was evacuated when authorities discovered that guests has allegedly set up a methamphetamine lab in one of the hotel rooms, according to Patch.com.

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.