Wife Dies From Carbon Monoxide Husband Used To Commit Suicide

Here’s a horrendous double-tragedy for you.

A Pennsylvania woman a week ago found her husband’s body after he committed suicide by carbon monoxide poisoning. The poor wife was then herself killed when she was overcome by the fumes of the lethal, odorless gas, according to the Wilkes-Barre Citizens’ Voice.

http://www.pennlive.com/newsflash/index.ssf/story/beaver-twp-woman-finds-husband-dead-dies-of-carbon-monoxide-poisoning/242213648313485686b5784a637aed11

James Schlack, 44, and his wife Margaret Schlack, 38, of Beaver Township were the victims last Saturday. Columbia County Coroner Dr. Lori Mastellar determined that James committed suicide, and Margaret died accidentally, the Citizens’ Voice reported.

The newspaper said that it wasn’t known what the source of the carbon monoxide was.

 

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *