Could this story be any sadder?

An elderly woman and her dog were both found dead of carbon monoxide poisoning in her home Thursday in Viera, Fla., according to Florida Today. The woman’s body was in chair, with her dog dead in her lap.

http://www.floridatoday.com/article/20120706/NEWS01/120706036/Officials-Viera-woman-dog-dead-carbon-monoxide-poisoning

Apparently, Ann Caravan, 85, didn’t have a carbon monoxide detector. She left her car running in her garage, and the fatal gas infiltrated her home, according to Florida Today.

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.