Three Painters Die Of Apparent Carbon Monoxide Poisoning In California Home

Three painters died of apparent carbon monoxide poisoning in a Rancho Cucamonga, Calif., home Friday, according to The Press-Enterprise.

http://www.pe.com/local-news/breaking-news-headlines/20120317-rancho-cucamonga-carbon-monoxide-poisoning-possible-in-painters-deaths.ece

The three victims had been doing work, painting, for the owner of a home located on Autumn Leaf Drive, the newspaper quoted from a sheriff’s department press release.

The homeowner found the bodies of the three men when he returned to his house on Friday. They were pronounced dead at the scene, The Press-Enterprise reported.

The bodies did not display any injuries, and authorities suspect that the trio died of carbon monoxide poisoning.  Autopsies will be performed on the bodies next week.

The victims were Francisco Corado, 27, Oscar Aguirre, 44, and Jahiron Aaron Mejia-Morales, 24. Corado and Aguirre were residents of Cathedral City. There was no address given for Mejia-Morales.

1 reply

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *