One man was killed and two others were hospitalized for carbon monoxide poisoning Saturday in a suburb of  Pittsburgh, Pa., according to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/12070/1215854-55.stm

The victims were discovered when police in Baldwin Borough got a call at about 10 p.m. about a car left running in a garage.

The fatality, John Stephenson, 87, was dead at the scene on Keenan Drive, the Post-Gazette reported.

Two unidentified people were transported to a local hospital for treatment for carbon monoxide poisoning. Their condition wasn’t known.

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.