Eight people were evacuated from their home in Connecticut Saturday night for apparent carbon monoxide poisoning, according to the local NBC station.
 
 
Fire and gas company officials responded to the home on Ferry Street in New Haven around 11 p.m. They determined that there were dangerous levels of the potentially lethal gas in the home.
 
A malfunctioning furnace was apparently the source of the carbon monoxide leak.
 
The NBC station reported that four adults were taken to Yale New Haven Hospital for treatment, and another four were sent to the Hospital of Saint Raphael’s. All eight victims were in serious condition.
 
0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.