A Minnesota man was discovered dead of apparent carbon monoxide poisoning in his cabin in western Wisconsin last week, according to press reports.

http://www.startribune.com/local/117647318.html

Gene Prekker, 60, of St. Paul, Minn., was found in his cabin in Cameron, Wis., by his sister last Tuesday morning.

Police found a pipe with a small explosive in it next to Prekker’s body. A local bomb squad took the device outside and detonated it. 

Auithorities suspect that Prekker died of carbon monoxide poisoning. 

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.