A elderly surgeon died of apparent carbon monoxide poisoning in an Arkansas hunting club last weekend. 

http://www.baxterbulletin.com/article/20110112/NEWS01/101120337

Dr. Tom Bell of Harrison, Ark., and William Hicks of Yellville, Ark., were found unconscious Saturday morning in a duck club. Bell, 75, died and Hicks was brought to a Little Rock hospital, where he was in serious condition, according to the Baxter Bulletin.

The hunting club’s heating system had a broken exhaust pipe, which sent carbon monoxide fumes throughout the building, according to investigators.   

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.