Two Found Dead Of Suspected Carbon Monoxide Poisoning In Wisconsin

Two people were discovered dead Thursday inside a Walmouth County, Wis., home of apparent carbon monoxide poisoning. 

 http://www.jsonline.com/news/wisconsin/106740908.html

The electricty inside the house in the village of Darien had been disconnected and there was a gas generator found by police.

Police came to the house Thursday afternoon and found the two bodies as well as those of several pets. 

Authorities didn’t release the identities of the deceased, but in a press release the Walmouth County Sheriff’s Office said that foul play wasn’t involved .  

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *