A nursing home in suburban Rochester, N.Y., had to be evacuated due to high levels of carbon monoxide, which made three residents ill early Thanksgiving Day, according to the Associated Press. 

http://online.wsj.com/article/AP045c152fbb704503bbd9396601fc7234.html#

Firefighters responded to the Latta Road Nursing home in Greece, N.Y., right before dawn Thanksgiving. They found potentially deadly carbon monoxide in one building in the complex.

Then three of  the nursing home’s  39 residents were rushed to the hospital, while the rest were to other parts of the nursing home.

Authorities were probing what caused the gas leak.   

 

 

 

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.