This is the most deadly carbon monoxide case I’ve heard of recently. 

Four men were found dead Tuesday morning in a van outside Wichita, Kan., apparent victims of carbon monoxide poisoning.

http://www.kansas.com/2010/10/05/1527852/four-men-found-dead-at-santa-fe.html

The four victims were discovered at Santa Fe Lake in their 15-passenger van by a park attendant, according to The Wichita Eagle. At first the attendant thought that the men, who have been staying off and on at the lake, were sleeping.

It’s believed these men made the same fatal mistake as many other victims of carbon monoxide poisoning: They had a gas heater on to keep warm during the cold night. Noxious fumes from that heater did them in.

The Wichita Eagle reported that the four victims may have been doing roofing or pipeline work in the area.

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.