About 800 workers at a cosmetics building in New Jersey were evacuated Thursday due to high levels of carbon monoxide.

  http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/news/local_news/new_jersey/carbon-monoxide-evacuation-in-holmdel-20101015-apx

 Initially five employees at Cosmetics Essence in Holmdel went out of the building sick, and they went to a local First Aid station. 

That prompted firefighters to go to the building and see if there were any problems, and they found that the carbon monoxide level was high.

Three workers were transported to a local hospital as a safety precaution.

Work was being done on the building’s roof, but authorities are still investigating what caused the carbon monoxide to reach such dangerour levels.

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.