A 17-year-old girl died of carbon monoxide poisoning last Monday in Oak Grove, Mo., with two others overcome by the noxious fume. 

http://www.kansascity.com/2010/08/19/2161986/teen-who-died-in-apparent-carbon.html

Authorities found the body of Megan Wyatt in a fourplex unit when they responded to a call about a noxious odor. There were also two others found in the unit who are recovering now, namely Wyatt’s grandmother Joyce Bentley, 62, and Robin Ferguson, 16.

Authorities found a car running in the unit’s garage.

The grandmother remained in the hospital late last week and had been unresponsive. Ferguson was also still recovering last week.

Police are still investigating the carbon monoxide poisoning.

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.