Here are two more tragic carbon monoxide poisoning deaths.

Last Saturday a married couple, Brian and Shirley Sterling, 52 and 47, respectively, were found dead around noon in their home in Austintown, Ohio, by their daughter.

 http://www.vindy.com/news/2010/jun/06/couple-found-dead-in-home/

She found the couple’s sport utility vehicle still running in a garage that is attached to the Sterling’s home, and naturally the vehicle was the source of  the carbon monoxide poisoning that killed the couple. A coroner’s investigator believes the husband and wife died between midnight and 4 a.m. Sunday.

I assume that the Sterlings accidentally left their SUV running, and they did not have a carbon monoxide detector in their house, hence the tragedy. Police had to ventilate the home after the bodies were found.

I and others have said it again and again: A $25 carbon monoxide alarm could save your life. It could have saved the Sterlings, and spared their poor daughter the heartache of finding their bodies.

1 reply

Trackbacks & Pingbacks

  1. […] heading to the desertCarbon Monoxide Detectors Proper Placement of Carbon Monoxide CO …Ohio Couple Killed By Carbon Monoxide From SUV Left Running In … Tags: Autism, Center, month, noise, Research, study Posted in Education, ADHD Writing a Job […]

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.