One person was sent to the hospital and nine others were treated at the scene for carbon monoxide poisoning at a People Inc. home Monday in New York State. http://www.wgrz.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=77218&catid=13

The incident took place at the facility on Center Road in Lancaster, N.Y. 

High levels of carbon monoxide, which was leaking from a faulty dryer, were detected inside the home, according to authorities.

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.