Florida Woman Dies of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning From Generator

A 41-year-old Florida woman, who apparently was using a generator for heat because she couldn’t pay her electric bill, died from carbon monoxide poisoning Thursday. http://www.wesh.com/news/23033192/detail.html

When paramedics responded to the home on Kingswood Drive in Orange County, it had high levels of carbon dioxide. The victim had been overcome by the noxious fumes, and was dead after she was taken out of the house.

The woman’s daughter, who called for help, was hospitalized.

The victim’s name wasn’t released, but neighbors said she had only moved into her home a few weeks ago, and that she had just purchased the generator.

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *