A Virgin Blue plane was diverted to Adelaide, Australia, when its crew detected a noxious odor and some passengers began to fell sick. http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/04/19/2876903.htm?section=justin

 One female passenger was taken to Royal Adelaide Hospital in stable condition. As many as eight passengers felt sick from the fumes.

 Initial reports were that the toxic fume was carbon monoxide, but Virgin Blue officials later denied that. They do not know what the odor was, or where it came from. 

 The flight had been going from Perth to Sydney when it was diverted after the odor was detected.

 

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.