A carbon monoxide detector saved a Lexington, Ky., family from being poisoned by the deadly gas. http://www.wtvq.com/news/2450-carbon-monoxide-detector-alerts-family

The family, which lives on Lakeview Drive, were alerted to the gas at 2 a.m. Monday morning.

Local firefighters responded to the scene, and the family did say it was feeling sick.

Authorities found high levels of carbon monoxide, and the family had to spend the night in a hotel.

A venting foul-up is suspected of causing the potentially deadly CO build-up.

For more information on carbon monoxide exposure, see https://carbonmonoxide-poisoning.com

9 replies
  1. Mike
    Mike says:

    Hello!I am checking your blog for many days now. I have to say that it is very informative. It is already in my favourite list and i will make sure that i will follow it when possible . Thanks for the interesting inputs . Moreover , i really like your theme and the way you have structured your categories/menus . Can i ask the name of your theme ? Cheers

    Reply

Trackbacks & Pingbacks

  1. […] Kentucky Family Saved By Carbon Monoxide Detector | Carbon Monoxide Poisoning […]

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.