https://carbonmonoxide.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/co-site-logo-300x104.png 0 0 Attorney Gordon Johnson https://carbonmonoxide.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/co-site-logo-300x104.png Attorney Gordon Johnson2010-03-09 23:42:452010-03-09 23:42:45Indianapolis Man Found Dead Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
An Indianapolis man was found dead inside a house Sunday, an apparent victim of carbon monoxide poisoning. http://www.fox59.com/news/sns-ap-in–carbonmonoxidedeath,0,7928982.story
Brian Beckley, 45, was using a portable generator to run the appliances inside the home, where his electricity had been shut off. He and his landlord had been in a dispute over his electric bill, according to neighbors.
While the reason for the use of the generator was one we haven’t connected with CO poisoning before, portable generators are one of the most common causes of the carbon monoxide poisoning.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!