Another culprit in the carbon monoxide poisoning equation is portable generators, that are so often used in RV’s. The details aren’t clear yet, but don’t be surprised to learn that some external generation of electricity, vented directly into the RV was the problem here.

A San Francisco couple died of carbon monoxide poisoning while in a trailer park in Texas, according to the Dallas News. http://friscoblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2010/02/carbon-monoxide-kills-frisco-c.html

Matthew Rawley, 43, and his 34-year-old wife Nicole were found dead in their trailer at the Gator Run RV park in Rusk County, southeast of Longview, Texas, last weekend.

They died of carbon monoxide poisoning, the Southwestern Institute of Forensic Science confirmed.

The married couple had been slated to check out of the RV park the morning they were found dead.

For more information about the risks of carbon monoxide exposure, go to
https://carbonmonoxide-poisoning.com

1 reply

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.