An estimated 60 and 70 people were evacuated Tuesday night from a church in Milwaukee when high carbon monoxide levels were found at the building, according to a story by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. http://www.jsonline.com/news/milwaukee/83417097.html

Fire fighters were responding to a medical emergency at the Word of God Worship Center at 3320 W. Vliet St. when a paramedic’s carbon monoxide detector registered elevated carbon monoxide levels, the paper reported.
The man who needed medical attention was taken to a hospital. l
No information was available on the patient, who was taken to a local hospital, Poliak said.
The people who were evacuated didn’t have any signs of carbon monoxide poisoning. The incident was being probed by authorities.

For a better understanding the full consequences of carbon monoxide exposure go to https://carbonmonoxide-poisoning.com

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.